What you'll learn
Smart Work Habits Just Don’t Happen
Time Is the Most Limited Resource
Little Tips That Make a Big Impact
Let’s Bring It All Together
You will be able to gain and apply your knowledge and understanding of personal and professional awareness, organization and commitment, and use the tools, methods and techniques that you have learned in goal setting, prioritization, scheduling, and delegation to overcome time management challenges and enhance productivity.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Learn to plan effectively to achieve your personal and professional goals
2. Learn to recognize and overcome barriers to successful time management
3. Identify specific time management tools and use them effectively
4. Manage resources both effectively and efficiently
5. Keep your sense of perspective to prevent and manage crises
6. Learn to delegate effectively
7. Learn to manage expectations and say “No” when appropriate
Access to a computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
Motivation to learn!
There are no special materials or prerequisite knowledge required for this course.
Who this course is for
Students who are new to this field
Students willing to put in a couple hours to learn about Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management for Personal & Professional Productivity
Advanced students wanting to add another skill to their portfolio
Margaret Meloni, MBA, PMP – Instructor, University of California, Irvine Extension
This course includes
Option for learning at your own pace
Videos and reading material about the course
Assessed tasks with feedback from other course participants
Evaluated tests with feedback
Evaluated programming tasks