What you'll learn
What is AI?
Building AI Projects
Building AI In Your Company
AI and Society
AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone-especially your non-technical colleagues-to take.
In this course, you will learn:
– The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science
– What AI realistically can-and cannot-do
– How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization
– What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects
– How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company
– How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI
Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI.
Access to a computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
Motivation to learn!
There are no special materials or prerequisite knowledge required for this course.
Who this course is for
Students who are new to this field
Students willing to put in a couple hours to learn about AI For Everyone
Advanced students wanting to add another skill to their portfolio
Andrew Ng – CEO/Founder Landing AI; Co-founder, Coursera; Adjunct Professor, Stanford University; formerly Chief Scientist,Baidu and founding lead of Google Brain
This course includes
Option for learning at your own pace
Videos and reading material about the course
Assessed tasks with feedback from other course participants
Evaluated tests with feedback
Evaluated programming tasks